Fullstack (Java + UI)
Must Have Skills:
- Skilled in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot, Webservices REST & SOAP, Apache Kafka, JUnit
2) Skilled in React Js/Angular Js, ES6 or above, Node JS
3) Git, Maven, JBOSS/Weblogic/tomcat, Docker
4) Knowledge of SQL databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle/SQL PLUS/SQL)
5) Knowledge of No SQL database (MongoDB/Cassandra)
6) IDE – Eclipse/STS and IntelliJ
7) Authentication mechanism – Oauth2, IAM (Identity and access management)
8) Should have worked in development project with end to end development experience as Full Stack Develper.
9) Should have worked in Jenkins or similar CI/CD and must be familiar with branching strategies.
10) Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
No of Positions : 4
JAVA Senior Developer
Job Summary: The successful candidate will design and implement solutions to business requirements for our leasing products. We are looking for someone with a strong technical aptitude and a solid problem-solving sense, an excellent communicator, and a willing team player; excited about giving their best every day. This position involves development specific to customer requests and general leasing and loan market requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skill
• Deep understanding of current and emerging web architecture and tools
• Hands-on experience with frameworks such as J2EE, Grails, Angular, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
• Able to quickly traverse and grasp implementation in existing large and complex codebase.
• Preferred experience with an app/web server such as Tomcat, WebLogic, or JBoss.
• General relational database experience, most notably later versions of SQL Server, and Oracle and strong knowledge of writing efficient and performant queries.
• Should have worked and had good exposure on how and best ways to improve the performance of the product.
• Design and help develop reusable web/server-side components for common functionality that is found repeated across the platform
• Ability to multi-task and pay strong attention to details.
• Ability to function in a high-pressure and demanding environment.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Collaborate with other software developers, PO, SM, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on software development technologies.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
• Design, develop, and test applications following established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
• Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current software technologies. Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyse and resolve complex technical, and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties. Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time.
• Experience using Unibasic and Unidata preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree (BE / B. Tech) from a four-year college or university in CS, MIS, or ECE or equivalent experience preferred.
• 6-12 years of software development experience using the technologies mentioned above.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Intermediate knowledge of relational databases (Oracle and/or SQL Server) with proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL language
• Experienced professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field.
• Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments.
• Has a good understanding of how own area/team contributes to work unit’s success; recognizes wider business implications of decisions/actions.
• Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
• Knowledge of the lease/loan finance industry.
The candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background checks.